SV2.0 SNOWCROSS KITS
Savage snow bike conversion kits were developed for main land freeriding and snowcross track conditions, not deep mountain powder. Designed to be lightweight, and efficient it will maintain the factory ride and feel that your dirt bike delivers in the summer. Savage SV2.0 kits are the lightest kits available weighing in at less than half the weight of the competition and adding approx. only 35 lbs. to your bike. Make the most of your dirt bike year round and experience the impressive acceleration and razor sharp handling this snow kit has to offer.
Lightest Snow Kit Available
- Only 35 lbs. of weight is added to the average bike
- Complete front end assembly weighs only 13 lbs.
- Complete rear end assembly weighs only 71 lbs.
Track System & Suspension
- Lightweight aluminum & chrome-moly track assembly
- Fox Float controls front end lift & rear traction
- Uses OEM shock & swingarm rear suspension
- Dirt bike characteristics wide track kits can't deliver
- Installation is easy as changing the rear wheel